Originating in 1962, we’ve had plenty of time to know the ideal balance of performance and value for those looking for a quality finish without breaking the bank. We’ve set out to create a rotary topper that is ideal for those who need to carry out ground care on a more regular basis.
This ATV rotary topper allows for attachment to ATVs and utility vehicles. Its natural ability to take on larger projects on slightly rougher terrain isn’t out of the question. Expertly designed by us, here at Wessex, the capabilities are endless.
- STURDY DECK FABRICATION – Shot-blasted and powder coated for durability
- 12.5HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE – Powerful, easy-to-start engine
- THROTTLE LEVER – Clips onto ATV rack for user convenience
- DRAWBAR CAN BE OFFSET TO EITHER SIDE – Cut outside of the quad wheelings
- ADJUSTABLE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
- HEAVY DUTY BLADE GENERATES EXCELLENT MOMENTUM IN WORK – Ideal for lush grass
- 13 X 5.00-6 TYRES
- SIMPLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – The AT-110 comes with a simple height-adjustment lifting device. This allows the operator to lift one side of the machine with their foot, leaving both hands free to reposition the wheels to the desired cutting height and secure them with a pin.
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH – Allows the blade to be engaged/disengaged from the seat
- Cutting width 1.1m
- Overall width 1.45m
- Cutting height range 50-160mm
- Weight 128kg
- Engine 12.5hp B&S
WHAT WE OFFER
|Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
What is PDI and Why do we do it....
Here at Lings, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda machine and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
What does that mean?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that machine. Rather than shrink wrapping on a pallet which can rip and damage your machine.
- Send it out to you, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED for lawnmowers you just need to unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495