ABOUT THE CFORCE 625 TOURING
Introducing the take-on-anything CFORCE 625 Touring EPS ATV. The latest ATV available anywhere and from the European ATV market leader CFMOTO. Get ready to work and play with this high specification long wheel base quad.
The CFORCE 625 Touring EPS has been subject to years spent on ATV development, paying particular attention to power, handling and rider comfort. The CFORCE 625 Touring and it's SWB sibling sold out before landing across countries worldwide. This model is the more capable, more powerful and has class leading handling with a tight turning circle of 7.25m.
Take on farm work, ride outs, hills, muddy fields and get the job done with this fully spec'd ATV available across the UK. Improved new independent dual A-arm suspension, all four wheels with hydraulic disc brakes and a class leading turning circle.
Passenger grab handles, comfort pillion seat and new long wheel base reinforced chassis delivers not just for you but also for your partner across all-terrain.
- 7.25m turning circle
- 580cc single cylinder (brand new ATV design generation) liquid cooled engine
- Switchable 2WD and 4WD with push button on-demand front diff lock
- Bosch EFI fuel system
- High-def LCD screen including bluetooth call indicator
- Canadian built CVTech
- LED lights
- Speed sensitive EPS (electronic power steering)
- Double A-arm independent suspension
- 12" alloy wheels with 25" CST tyres
- Wraparound handle guards
- Full coverage footwells with gripper foot pegs (including separate passenger footwells)
- Comfort passenger seat with grab handles and backrest
- Oil shocks with preload adjust
- 2060 x 1180 x 1220mm (length x width x height)
- Curb weight 375kg
- Towing capacity 600kg (offroad capacity is up to 875kg at 20km/h on smooth level terrain)
- 18L fuel tank capacity
- Homologated to take 2 people.
T3 ATV Tractor Homologation
CFMOTO T3 ATVs are homologated (homologated means the type approval process the vehicle has passed, like your car needs to be homologated for the road, so does your ATV). The maximum speed for a vehicle is the CFMOTO T3 category is 40km/h (around 25mph).
- The top speed is restricted to 40km/h
- On public roads you need at least a T-class driving licence or here in the UK a full car licence usually
- Your CFMOTO ATV will be equipped with an electric trailer connector socket, mirrors, lights and indicators
- The maximum mass for a trailer fitted with brakes is 750kg and without brakes is 500kg
- Maximum permissible trailer width is 1.5m
Completely new next-gen CFORCE 625 Touring EPS ATV loaded with fantastic features included at a great price that you can afford. This ATV doesn't follow others in design, power or style - this ATV is capable of more and leads the oack. Whether you need a workhorse around the farm, to pull loads or to take you across difficult terrain, the CFORCE 625 Touring EPS quad will be your perfect partner.
|Latest 580cc Liquid Cooled
Single Cylinder Engine
|Liquid / Oil Cooled
|CVTech Automatic R/N/H/L
Selectable 2/4WD - Front Diff Lock
|Hydraulic Disc Brakes
|Dual A-Arm Suspension
Oil Shocks with Pre-load Adjustment
|Tow / Winch
|Tow Ball & Hitch
7 Pin Electric Hook Up
Powerful Electric Winch
|2,235 x 1,180 x 1,390mm (length x width x height)
|Curb weight 395kg
|Bosch EFI - Unleaded Petrol
|2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
|Wheels / Tires
|12" alloy wheels
25" CST tyres
Please see below an example of the finance available We can often tailor our finance deals to suit your needs by altering the deposit or the term so if you don’t see exactly the finance deal you would like to call us on 01379 853495 and let us know your target deposit and monthly payments, we’ll then work out some numbers tailored to your needs. If you don’t ask you won’t find out!
All you have to do is pick up the phone to us, there is no need to visit our showroom, we can send you all necessary paperwork and deliver the CFMOTO to your home should you wish.
Finance is made available subject to application and status. If you are under 25 years of age, then a parent or guardian will be required to apply for the finance jointly with you. The above illustration assumes that finance is made available by Santander Finance. In the event that another finance company is used then interest rates and terms will change.
EXAMPLE FINANCE FIGURES
|CFORCE 12.4% 60 Month Finance Example
|Amount of Credit
|60 Payments of
|Total Amount Payable
|Interest Rate pa fixed
When purchasing your new ATV from Lings you can arrange with our ATV sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address* once your ATV is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new ATV, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All new and used Quad Bikes will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £200
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £150
Zones 5, & 6 - £100
Zone 7 - £75
WHAT WE OFFER
|Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
What is PDI and Why do we do it....
Here at Lings, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda machine and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
What does that mean?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that machine. Rather than shrink wrapping on a pallet which can rip and damage your machine.
- Send it out to you, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED for lawnmowers you just need to unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495