WHAT WE OFFER
||Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)|
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
ABOUT THE CFORCE 625 TOURING
Introducing the take-on-anything CFORCE 625 Touring EPS ATV. The latest ATV available anywhere and from the European ATV market leader CFMOTO. Get ready to work and play with this high specification long wheel base quad.
The CFORCE 625 Touring EPS has been subject to years spent on ATV development, paying particular attention to power, handling and rider comfort. The CFORCE 625 Touring and it's SWB sibling sold out before landing across countries worldwide. This model is the more capable, more powerful and has class leading handling with a tight turning circle of 7.25m.
Take on farm work, ride outs, hills, muddy fields and get the job done with this fully spec'd ATV available across the UK. Improved new independent dual A-arm suspension, all four wheels with hydraulic disc brakes and a class leading turning circle.
Passenger grab handles, comfort pillion seat and new long wheel base reinforced chassis delivers not just for you but also for your partner across all-terrain.
- 7.25m turning circle
- 580cc single cylinder (brand new ATV design generation) liquid cooled engine
- Switchable 2WD and 4WD with push button on-demand front diff lock
- Bosch EFI fuel system
- High-def LCD screen including bluetooth call indicator
- Canadian built CVTech
- LED lights
- Speed sensitive EPS (electronic power steering)
- Double A-arm independent suspension
- 12" alloy wheels with 25" CST tyres
- Wraparound handle guards
- Full coverage footwells with gripper foot pegs (including separate passenger footwells)
- Comfort passenger seat with grab handles and backrest
- Oil shocks with preload adjust
- 2060 x 1180 x 1220mm (length x width x height)
- Curb weight 375kg
- Towing capacity 600kg (offroad capacity is up to 875kg at 20km/h on smooth level terrain)
- 18L fuel tank capacity
- Homologated to take 2 people.
T3 ATV Tractor Homologation
CFMOTO T3 ATVs are homologated (homologated means the type approval process the vehicle has passed, like your car needs to be homologated for the road, so does your ATV). The maximum speed for a vehicle is the CFMOTO T3 category is 40km/h (around 25mph).
- The top speed is restricted to 40km/h
- On public roads you need at least a T-class driving licence or here in the UK a full car licence usually
- Your CFMOTO ATV will be equipped with an electric trailer connector socket, mirrors, lights and indicators
- The maximum mass for a trailer fitted with brakes is 750kg and without brakes is 500kg
- Maximum permissible trailer width is 1.5m
Completely new next-gen CFORCE 625 Touring EPS ATV loaded with fantastic features included at a great price that you can afford. This ATV doesn't follow others in design, power or style - this ATV is capable of more and leads the oack. Whether you need a workhorse around the farm, to pull loads or to take you across difficult terrain, the CFORCE 625 Touring EPS quad will be your perfect partner.
Please see below an example of the finance available We can often tailor our finance deals to suit your needs by altering the deposit or the term so if you don’t see exactly the finance deal you would like to call us on 01379 853495 and let us know your target deposit and monthly payments, we’ll then work out some numbers tailored to your needs. If you don’t ask you won’t find out!
All you have to do is pick up the phone to us, there is no need to visit our showroom, we can send you all necessary paperwork and deliver the CFMOTO to your home should you wish.
Finance is made available subject to application and status. If you are under 25 years of age, then a parent or guardian will be required to apply for the finance jointly with you. The above illustration assumes that finance is made available by Santander Finance. In the event that another finance company is used then interest rates and terms will change.
|CFORCE 9.9% 60 Month Finance Example|
|Amount of Credit||£7,384.00|
|60 Payments of||£155.00|
|Total Amount Payable||£9,815.00|
|Representative APR||9.9 %|
|Interest Rate pa fixed||5.13 %|
Engine Type – Singer cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
Displacement – 580cc
Transmission – CVT
Bore × Stroke – 91×89.2 mm
Maximum Power – 30/6750 kW/rpm
Maximum Torque – 49/5250 N•m/rpm
Compression Ratio – 10.68:1
Fuel Supply – EFI
Ignition – ECU
Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height – 2235×1180×1390 mm
- Wheelbase – 1480 mm
- Seat Height – 530 mm
- Minimum Ground Clearance – 270 mm
- Minimum Turning Diameter – 7400 mm
- Curb Weight – 395 kg
- Payload Capacity – 220 kg
- Towing Capacity – 300 kg
- Fuel Capacity – 18 L
- Color(s) Available – Blaze Orange; Pearl-powder Blue; Titanium Gray; True Timber Camo
- Drive – Switchable 2WD/4WD
- Brake – Four-wheel brake (CBS) + rear wheel parking
- Suspension – Front/Rear: Double A-arm, independent suspension
- Shock Absorber – Front/Rear: Coil spring + oil damping, preload adjustable
- Rim – Front：12×6.0, cast aluminum; Rear: 12×7.5, cast aluminum
- Tire Pressure – Front：AT 25×8.0-12
- Tire Pressure – Rear： AT 25×10.00-12
QUAD BIKE DELIVERY
When purchasing your new ATV from Lings you can arrange with our ATV sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address* once your ATV is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new ATV, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All new and used Quad Bikes will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £150
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £100
Zones 5, & 6 - £75
Zone 7 - £50
STANDARD PARTS DELIVERY
For all parts & accessories orders not purchased with a new machine, we offer a next working day service (if ordered Mon-Fri, stock permitting) Please note: Saturday & Sunday do not count as working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a Bank Holiday). There will be a charge of £7.95 these orders will be dispatched out on 48 hour trackable Parcelforce service. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
OFFSHORE UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
If you're ordering to a offshore UK address or to the Republic of Ireland additional charges may apply. To receive a quote for these costs along with estimated delivery times, please contact us stating your address and the items you would like to order. You can still place your order through the website without receiving a quote but we will be in touch via email after the order has been placed to confirm delivery costs.
COLLECTION IN STORE
If you wish to pay us a visit you can collect the machine from our Harleston dealership at Lings Corner, Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DW. Please speak to a member of our team to arrange a time and date for the collection.
All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Lings Honda.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please refer to Returns and Refunds).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.