- Material: 100% Raffia straw fibre Classic style: The CFMOTO straw hat is woven from straw and features a wide brim with an inner sweat-absorbing headband and an adjustable chin tightening buckle.
- The classic lifeguard hat is perfect for work or adventure and beach scenes. Comfortable fit: CFMOTO straw hat comes with adjustable drawstring chin strap and a storage adjustment buckle to customize your fit degree, and inner headband to ensure comfort at the same time. It quickly removes sweat from the headband.
- Material description: CFMOTO straw hat is made of 100% natural straw fiber, which is environmentally friendly. Quality: performance and comfort in outdoor activities; Stylish and beautiful, providing long-term sun protection.
- Product test results: comply with REACH (EC-1907-2006) standard
- Note: Do not soak in water or fold the storage, the integrity of the hat will be greatly damaged
WHAT WE OFFER
|Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
What is PDI and Why do we do it....
Here at Lings, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda machine and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
What does that mean?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that machine. Rather than shrink wrapping on a pallet which can rip and damage your machine.
- Send it out to you, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED for lawnmowers you just need to unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495