ABOUT THE UFORCE 1000
The all new UFORCE 1000, featuring our most powerful V-Twin liquid-cooled engine. This machine is brand new from the ground up, our most rugged utility Side-by-Side yet. The UFORCE 1000 comes fully loaded as standard, boasting a 3-person bench seat, large capacity tipping cargo bed a brand new Drive By Wire Electronic throttle for a smooth ride. The biggest CFMOTO side-by-side will help you get more done around the farm, Durable Canadian built CVTech drive train and EPS (Electronic Power Steering) as standard.
Up to 80hp (off road) 800kg Towing Capacity, 500kg Cargo Bed Capacity and 11.4" of ground clearance. The only thing that isn't big about the UFORCE 1000 is the price.
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Electronic front winch with wireless remote
- Towbar and trailer plug in
- Projector beam headlights with LED accents
- LED rear lights
- 3 point retractable seatbelts
- Tilt adjust steering wheel
- Adjustable driver's seat
- 3 person bench seat
- Underseat tool box
- Multi-functional digital dashboard
- Adjustable suspension
- 40 litre fuel tank
- 14" black alloy wheels
- 27" beefy offroad tyres
- 2 and 4 wheel drive
- High clearance A-arms
- Cup holders in foldable middle seat/armrest
- USB and 12v socket
- Fly by wire throttle
- 1000cc V twin, liquid cooled with electric start
- Bosch fuel injection and electronics
- Canadian CVTech automative drive system
- Hi/Low/Neutral/Reverse and park
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
- Braided steel brake lines
- Front gull wing design independent A-arm
- Towing capacity: 800kg
- Rear cargo box dimensions: 1535 x 1035 x 335mm (LxWxH)
|Latest Generation 962.6cc
V-Twin, 4 Stroke
79bhp @ 7000rpm
|CV Tech CVT Automatic
Hi / Low / Neutral / Reverse / Park Gears
|Front: Dual Hydraulic disc brakes with twin piston caliper
Rear: Dual Hydraulic disc brakes with single piston caliper
|Front: Gullwing A-Arm, 230mm of wheel travel, oil shock
Rear: Double A-Arm, 230mm of wheel travel, oil shock
|Tow / Winch
7-Pin Trailor Hook Up
Powerful Electric Winch
Tipping Bed: 500kg
Rear cargo box dimensions: 1535 x 1035 x 335mm (LxWxH)
|2972 x 1615 x 1850mm (LxHxW)
Cargo Dimension: 1340 x 863 x 293mm (352 litres)
|Bosch EFI with Fly By Wire - Unleaded Petrol
|2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
|Wheels / Tires
|Front: 14 x 7 black alloy wheels
27 x 9-14 radial 8ply CST Stag tyres
Rear: 14 x 8 black alloy wheels
27 x 11-14 radial 8ply CST Stag tyres
Please see below an example of the finance available We can often tailor our finance deals to suit your needs by altering the deposit or the term so if you don’t see exactly the finance deal you would like to call us on 01379 853495 and let us know your target deposit and monthly payments, we’ll then work out some numbers tailored to your needs. If you don’t ask you won’t find out!
All you have to do is pick up the phone to us, there is no need to visit our showroom, we can send you all necessary paperwork and deliver the CFMOTO to your home should you wish.
Finance is made available subject to application and status. If you are under 25 years of age, then a parent or guardian will be required to apply for the finance jointly with you. The above illustration assumes that finance is made available by Santander Finance. In the event that another finance company is used then interest rates and terms will change.
EXAMPLE FINANCE FIGURES
|UFORCE 12.4% 60 Month Finance Example
|Amount of Credit
|60 Payments of
|Total Amount Payable
|Interest Rate pa fixed
When purchasing your new UTV from Lings you can arrange with our ATV sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address* once your UTV is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new UTV, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All new and used Honda UTV's will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £400
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £300
Zones 5, & 6 - £200
Zone 7 - £100
WHAT WE OFFER
|Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
What is PDI and Why do we do it....
Here at Lings, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda machine and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
What does that mean?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that machine. Rather than shrink wrapping on a pallet which can rip and damage your machine.
- Send it out to you, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED for lawnmowers you just need to unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495