ABOUT THE ZFORCE 1000 SPORT R
The sports side-by-side (SSV) segment now has another corner-carving aspirant in the form of the ZFORCE 1000 Sport R – an upgraded model over the existing ZFORCE 1000 Sport.
The Sport R has joined the Sport in the Aussie line-up, priced at $21,990 drive away – ideal for customers who don’t want to spend 'new car money' on their SSV but still want a sporty driver experience where power and excellent handling, even in the most demanding of conditions, are vitally important.
The Sport R's sporting credentials are compelling:
• Thanks to changes to the intake, exhaust and cylinder head, the 963cc liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-twin engine produces 90hp, accessed via two power modes: Sport or Normal (Sport: 79hp);
• It's 1626mm wide (Sport: 1524mm);
• The wheelbase is 2285mm (Sport: 2040mm);
• Ground clearance is 340mm (Sport: 310mm);
• It has 14-inch aluminium beadlock wheels to facilitate lower tyre pressures (Sport: 14-inch alloy);
• It has 29-inch tyres (Sport: 27-inch);
• Suspension travel is 340mm on the front and 395mm on the rear, with tool-less adjustment (same as Sport); and
• It has an all-new sway bar for more lateral stability.
In addition to the revised engine, chassis and dimensions, CFMOTO has updated the driver interface with a new five-inch TFT screen (different layouts for Sport and Normal modes), a new flat-bottom steering wheel with improved grip, 'racing style' cockpit switches and smartphone connectivity with the CFMOTO RIDE app.
As for comfort and convenience, slide rails under the seat make adjustment easier (there's 96mm available), the seats provide more back support, and the passenger handlebar is now adjustable.
Standard features include a roof, protection bar and winch with nylon cable – items not available on other SSVs in the Sport R’s market segment.
There are also multi-functional accessories available for the Sport R, including windshields, cargo boxes, LED bars, lower doors, audio and nerf bars.
The Sport R is available in Royal Blue or Nebula Black.
- 90hp 963cc liquid cooled V-twin engine (latest generation)
- Dual exhausts
- Suicide style doors
- Adjustable comfort sports seats
- Modern LED lights and indicators
- Bosch EFI fly-by-wire throttle
- Multi Quadlink rear suspension
- Gas shocks with high/low compression with rebound damping (rear shocks with dual spring)
- EPS (electronic power steering)
- Canadian built CVTech automatic drive system
- Alloy rims with 27" beefy tyres
- All four wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- TFT dashboard
- 35L fuel tank capacity
- 3135 x 1820 x 1820 (length x width x height)
- 690kg curb weight
- Selectable 2WD/4WD
- Hi/Low/N/R/Park and handbrake.
A fully equipped SSV ready to take on any challenge, fully road legal as standard and all this spec is included in the price!
|Latest Generation 963cc
V-Twin, 4 Stroke
90bhp @ 7500rpm
|CV Tech CVT Automatic
Hi / Low / Neutral / Reverse / Park Gears
|Front: Dual Hydraulic disc brakes with twin piston caliper
Rear: Dual Hydraulic disc brakes with single piston caliper
|Front: Gullwing A-Arm, 230mm of wheel travel, oil shock
Rear: Double A-Arm, 230mm of wheel travel, oil shock
|Tow / Winch
7-Pin Trailor Hook Up
Powerful Electric Winch
Tipping Bed: 500kg
Rear cargo box dimensions: 1535 x 1035 x 335mm (LxWxH)
|2972 x 1615 x 1850mm (LxHxW)
Cargo Dimension: 1340 x 863 x 293mm (352 litres)
|Bosch EFI with Fly By Wire - Unleaded Petrol
|2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
|Wheels / Tires
|Front: 14 x 7 black alloy wheels
27 x 9-14 radial 8ply CST Stag tyres
Rear: 14 x 8 black alloy wheels
27 x 11-14 radial 8ply CST Stag tyres
Please see below an example of the finance available We can often tailor our finance deals to suit your needs by altering the deposit or the term so if you don’t see exactly the finance deal you would like to call us on 01379 853495 and let us know your target deposit and monthly payments, we’ll then work out some numbers tailored to your needs. If you don’t ask you won’t find out!
All you have to do is pick up the phone to us, there is no need to visit our showroom, we can send you all necessary paperwork and deliver the CFMOTO to your home should you wish.
Finance is made available subject to application and status. If you are under 25 years of age, then a parent or guardian will be required to apply for the finance jointly with you. The above illustration assumes that finance is made available by Santander Finance. In the event that another finance company is used then interest rates and terms will change.
EXAMPLE FINANCE FIGURES
|ZFORCE 12.4% 60 Month Finance Example
|Amount of Credit
|60 Payments of
|Total Amount Payable
|Interest Rate pa fixed
When purchasing your new UTV from Lings you can arrange with our ATV sales executives to organise the delivery to either your home or work address* once your UTV is ready. We deliver between Monday and Friday and our delivery drivers are fully trained to carry out a full hand over of your new UTV, complete all relevant paperwork and collect your part exchange if necessary.
All new and used Honda UTV's will be charged as per price guide below:
Zone 1 - £400
Zones 2, 3 & 4 - £300
Zones 5, & 6 - £200
Zone 7 - £100
WHAT WE OFFER
|Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
What is PDI and Why do we do it....
Here at Lings, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda machine and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
What does that mean?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that machine. Rather than shrink wrapping on a pallet which can rip and damage your machine.
- Send it out to you, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED for lawnmowers you just need to unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495