FG110 De-Thatcher (06729-V25-023HE)
While staring out of your kitchen window your lawn might seem pretty sedate, but just below the surface there is plenty going on. One way in which grass propagates is by producing side shoots or runners, so your lawn is secretly busy growing and spreading all of the time. And as new shoots grow old ones die and create a thatch layer just below the surface of your lawn, which when combined with moss growth can prevent vital sun, rain and air from reaching the grass roots of your lawn.
To prevent this from happening, however, you need simply remove this layer of thatch and moss from your lawn occasionally, a task made much simpler by this handy de-thatcher attachment for Honda's FG110 micro-tiller. Easy to attach and equipped with two supportive wheels, the de-thatcher attachment uses rows of finely spaced teeth to gently but firmly lift moss, thatch and dead vegetation from your lawn so that it can get the air, water and light that it needs to grow strong and healthy. This is therefore a vital accessory for any home gardener who takes serious pride in their lawn.
• De-thatcher attachment gently but firmly removes dead grass, leaves and moss from the surface of your lawn to help ensure healthy growth
• Fitted with two smooth running support wheels and a rotary cylinder with rows of finely spaced teeth which lift moss and thatch from your lawn as you advance with your tiller
• Easy to attach, built to last and suitable for use with Honda's FG110 micro-tiller on smaller domestic lawns
WHAT WE OFFER
|Part Exchange: Call or use the contact us button for a competitive quote on your current ATV in Part Exchange. (We will Part Ex. Motorcycles or Cars as well)
Speak to the Lings team : 01379 853495
UK Delivery : Our own vehicle with trained Lings personnel to ensure a care free handover of your new machine.
Lings Customer Promise: Our Honda trained personnel will deal with your enquiry professionally
Pre Delivery Inspection : All our Honda products are Inspected and tested by one of our Honda licensed technicians to make sure it reaches you ready to go.
What is PDI and Why do we do it....
Here at Lings, as authorised Honda Dealers, we give you the confidence of buying a Honda machine and it “working straight out of the box” and unlike other online companies we go above and beyond the Honda requirements, building and testing all Honda Equipment INCLUDING IZY mowers. We ensure they operate correctly and at the optimum performance when used for the first time.
What does that mean?
The Honda Pre-delivery Inspection or PDI means that Lings technicians:
- Unpack your machine from its original box
- Build and set up the machine
- Add Oil and Fuel
- Start up and fully test the machine
- Drain the Oil and Fuel, to stop leakages or damage in transit
- Re package it in the original Honda box, which is specifically designed to protect that machine. Rather than shrink wrapping on a pallet which can rip and damage your machine.
- Send it out to you, allowing you to track your order online
- Your Machine has arrived, open the box. With NO TOOLS REQUIRED for lawnmowers you just need to unfold the handle bars, slip the grass bag fabric onto the frame,* add in the correct quantity of FREE Oil which we supply you, add fuel and away you go.
*HRS 536 SD does not have a grass collector
Should you have any other questions regarding the Honda Pre Delivery Inspection please contact us on 01379 853495